We believe that investment in building capabilities should have a significant return through business impact.
StratX programs focus on action-oriented learning and real-world application to drive changes in knowledge, behavior and action.
In 1984, Jean-Claude Larréché, INSEAD Professor and the creator of the renowned business simulation Markstrat, founded StratX to help blue-chip companies develop their Managers and Executives through memorable learning experiences that bring measurable results.
For more information about our founder, visit www.larreche.com.
StratX programs focuses on action-oriented learning and real-world application to drive changes in knowledge, behavior and action.
We believe that stimulating Managers to think and act strategically off the battlefield is the best way to boost performance on it.
We partner with Fortune 500 client companies in the bio-pharma, business-to-business and consumer goods sectors. Our programs prepare managers at multiple levels to achieve the customer and market focus that drives results - whether increasing market share, driving product growth, or outmanoeuvring a challenging competitor. With StratX as your ally in management development, you open up a world of capabilities, talent and technology ready to help you reach your unique goals.
No matter where you are in the world, StratX can design and deliver a high-impact learning program that is customized to your Managers’ needs.
Our team is diverse in culture, language, education and industry experience. All of our consultants have MBA or Master-level credentials from top institutions and have experience with senior level audiences (Directors and above), We bring broad, multi-sector industry experience, global skills, and a global perspective to each client engagement.
Click on each team member to find out more »
We customize every engagement, assigning the consultants with expertise in your area to create and deliver a unique action-based learning program that is right for your business.
- Laurent BONNIER, Associate Partner
- Sébastien LAMIAUX, Director
- Corwin VANDERMARK, Director
- Thomas XAVIER, Senior Consultant
- Alyson DAVIES, Senior Associate Consultant
- Amr ELFASS, L&D Consultant
- Gyzel FRANCOIS, Blended Learning Consultant
- Richard HAINSWORTH, Senior Associate Consultant
- Denise MENEFEE, Senior Associate Consultant
- Stephan HASSE, Senior Associate Consultant
- Niall MCDONAGH, Senior Associate Consultant
- Don WHYTE, Senior Associate Consultant
- Mohammed EL GAMAL, Associate Consultant
- Haitham ELMASRY, Associate Consultant
- Khaled HAFEZ, Associate Consultant
- Joe LEAH, Associate Consultant
- Wendy SUN, Associate Consultant